2019 AUGIS Travel Fellowship
The 2019 AUGIS Travel Fellowship is now open for applications.
The closing date for the submission of applications is 9am, Friday 1 March 2019
Award on Offer:
One award of up to £2,000
All applicants must submit the application form attached covering in full the following criteria:
- Applicant must be an AUGIS/BOMSS Trainee Member (or newly appointed consultant)
- Detailed plan and purpose of travel / visit.
- Acquisition of skills and experience not available within own unit.
- Breakdown of proposed costs.
- A letter of support from their own unit to support their visit.
Click here to download an application form: AUGIS Travel Fellowship 2019
The winner of the 2018 AUGIS Travel Fellowship is James Clark from Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust who will visit Geneva University Hospitals (HUG).
Congratulations to James – please check back later in the year for details of the 2019 Travel Fellowship.
The winner of the 2017 Travel Fellowship was Mr David Chan University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff for the Gastric Cancer Centre, South Korea.
The winner of the 2016 Travel Fellowship was Mr Mohan Singh of Royal Shrewsbury Hospital who visited the Department of Surgery at Queen Mary Hospital in Hong Kong.
AUGIS 2015 Travel Fellowship Report
- AUGIS 2013 Travel Fellowship Reports
- AUGIS 2012 Travel Fellowship Reports
- AUGIS 2011 Travel Fellowship Reports
- AUGIS 2010 Travel Fellowship Reports
- AUGIS 2009 Travel Fellowship Reports
- AUGIS 2008 Travel Fellowship Reports